Training process requires distinctive attention on time and shift from one activity to another. This is to enable an individual trainee to be able to effectively distribute the time that he or she gives each and every activity that is involved in the training process. In most cases, failure to time oneself effectively results in failure to achieve the desired goals that a given training session has been designed to achieve.
In this way having these top interval training apps is a step that has to be emulated.
In the first place, the top interval training app enables you to be able to manage your time properly. That is by enhancing the speed with which you ship from one activity to another during the training process.
Apart from this the interval training app also helps you to evade wasting time trying to confirm whether the time allotted for a given session is over or not. In this way, it leaves the trainee to focus on the specific activity that he or she is engaging in. this enables one to be able to fully drawn into the training process and this has the capacity of increasing the desired outcomes of a training session. Some of these intervals training app listed below from the best to the fifth in the ranking.
The Circuit Training Timer
The Circuit Training Timer is a very efficient and effective application that helps an individual to train in sessions that require very short time that one cannot keep on confirming from a watch. The interval training app is distinctive because it enables the trainee to effectively shift activities in short intervals like 10 seconds to 30 seconds. The Circuit Training Timer can be effectively plugged to a “T” and it will let the trainer know when to change from one set of activity of the training session to the other. Another distinct aspect of this interval training app is that it is compatible with any iOS device. This attribute sets the Circuit Training Timer on the top of all the other interval training app. You, therefore, have all the reasons to try it out.
· It is effective in time tracking.
· It has a notification system that helps you know when to change activity.
· It is compatible with all the iOS.
· It is relatively cheap, it costs $0.99.
Requires to be attached to a circuit
In the second position in the list of the top 5 interval training app is the Bit Timer. It is considered to be the slickest application in the bunch of interval training apps. It operates in a distinctive way which involves either cutting out the bell or whistling.
The operation mechanism that the Bit Timer adopts makes it one distinct interval training app because of its simplistic nature. It operates by plugging in the three sets of activities which include work, rest, and repeat. It has been designed to have the capacity of allowing up to four minutes intervals between various sessions of activities. This makes it be exceptional for both interval training as well as Tabata when compared to longer circuits.
· The Bit Timer allows short intervals between training sessions.
· It is compatible with all iOS devices.
· It is very affordable going at $0.99.
· It has a notification system.
· It does not provide longer intervals for longer training sessions.
AHIIT Interval Timer
The HIIT Interval Timer is considered to be a frill application that is suitable for interval training because it enables one to effectively time all the intervals between the runs. It gives the trainer an easy time because one does not have to constantly fumble with the button while on the treadmill. It gives you an opportunity to set the custom workouts and then leaves you to follow the color-coded interface. This keeps you notified until all the sets are over and it is time for you to hit the shower.
· It is effective for long interval training
· It notifies the trainee on the number of intervals left.
· It is relatively cost-effective because it goes at $1.99
· It is compatible with iPhone and iPod.
· It is only compatible with iPhone and iPod.
At the fourth position of the top 5 interval training app is the Interval Run. This interval training app is distinctive because it enables you to follow a virtual coach on your ear buds. It works in a distinctive way because it acts as a virtual coach by telling you when you should start a run and when it is time for you to stop for a breath. It is also an exemplary application because you can customise longer running workouts with it. This can range from 5K plans to about an hour-long runs.
· It is compatible with both iPhone and iPod.
· It is relatively cost-effective, it goes at $1.99
· It helps to customize longer running workouts.
· It instructs you when to start and when to stop, therefore keeping you on track.
· It works effectively with only iPod and iPhone.
Finally, the Tabata Trainer closes the list of the top 5 interval training app. This application is distinctive because it is availed with Tabata`s full nine routines. Apart from this it also has a customizable option that allows the trainee to be able to develop his or her own routines. It is exceptional because of its sleek and easy to use nature. Apart from this, it presents you with an option of sharing your workout session on Facebook. This is a good way to have a tech-savvy humble brag right? The application is also compatible with all the iOS devices.
· It is not only easy to use but also sleek.
· Allows you to create your own routine through the customizable options.
· It has preloaded Tabata routines.
· It gives you an opportunity to share your workout sessions on Facebook.
· It is relatively affordable, it goes at $1.99
· It does not work well for short training sessions
The above top 5 interval training app is distinctive in the way they operate. Each and every one of them has been customised to enhance your training session and also increase the convenience of shifting from one training session to the other.